Position Title: Vice President of the Assembly and Off-Campus Senator
Other organizations you are involved in?
- Vice President of Delta Chi Fraternity
- Vice President of College Mentors for Kids
- A mentor in the Emerging Leaders Program
- The undergraduate student-representative on the Presidential Search Committee
- Member of the Student Grievance Committee
- Student Health Advisory Board member
- Inter-Fraternity Council delegate
What is your favorite part about being a member of SGA?
The opportunities you get to work closely with ISU faculty and staff and being able to represent a large constituency group is rewarding. Not everyone can say they see Al Bowman every week.
What is the best SGA related moment this year?
Being part of the homecoming parade was fun! I enjoyed being able to show our school spirit and to get other students excited about ISU.
What projects are you currently working on?
A texting service where off-campus students can text in feedback about SGA and anything related to the university. The majority of our feedback comes from on-campus students and we are trying to get more diversity with our feedback by reaching out to off-campus students.
An ongoing program is planning and organizing office hours on the quad. Senators spend an hour on the quad talking to students about SGA news and events.
Promoting awareness of the new smoking policy.
Come May, I will be working on the annual Club Milner Dance Party during Finals Week.